2.4
Additional Fees
Number of Destinations

Hi Team

I am a loyal costumer, I have bought over 4000 products through viator, but today I am very unhappy. I have put two tours on my cart, the total price is $700, but after I did the survey, the price up to 10%. This means I did survey to get 5% discount but they immediate up price 10%. I am really unhappy.

It is totally unacceptable for me. Because only up price for me. It is ridicule.

Please send email back to explain this.

Lily Li

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Viator. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Viator to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was today, lack of service, voucher service and customer service. Author liked the most ease of purchase and good tours. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Viator and viator tour booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

ViatorSocialTeam
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1252304
Viator Verified Representative

Hello Lily,

Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, in this forum, it's difficult for us to troubleshoot what you might have been seeing.

If you haven't already, we recommend writing to Support@viator.com. Be sure to include the tour code for the tour you wish to book (or the link on our website) as well as the prices you were seeing and the dates you wished to book.

Generally speaking, there are two occasions where a price may be different than you expect. Some tours have different prices depending on the day of the week, and their high seasons.

The prices displayed on the front page of any given tour are the lowest possible Adult pricing for that tour - but your tour may be higher on a different day. Always check the pricing calendar if you want to be sure!

The other factor is sometimes we do contend with currency exchange rate changes. Depending on when you were looking at the tour, we may have had an exchange rate update.

However - these are just general things and may not apply to your situation - again we do recommend writing to Support for additional assistance, as they will be able to look up the details relevant to your specific situation.

All the Best, Viator Social Team