1.4
Additional Fees

Had a trip to Italy last week (Sept'15) - tried to book various trips in Naples - Sorrento - Rome areas. Viewed some of Viators offerings and made some inquiries. Couldn't get an answer.

Did book one tour to Vatican and Sistine chapel with Viator - pick up from hotel promised, but no detail of time or confirmation given to me. Best Vioator offered was that I should contact tour operator direct ... who did I pay the money to ???

I couldn't get an answer back from Greenlines tours in Rome, either. I had to actually go into their office in Rome the day prior to the tour and confirm that I would be picked up from Hotel and at what time ... basic needs surely

why ? - how do they expect customers to know and be ready for collection of not

Viator didn't want to know. I found that all tours are bookable locally- viator offers no discounted rates - so you may as well chose a tour from the local operators as you arrive

its your money, do you want to spend it with wasters

Mike

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. mikepd stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of knowledge and lack of service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of viator tour. Viator needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned viator tour in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Viator.

Had an Experience with Viator?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1062938

Hello,

Thank you for your message.In cases where our Tour Operators require Reconfirmation, you will be required to follow the directions given on your Voucher under the "Important Info" section to receive your pickup time and location.

As Viator is a Tour Broker, we are not always able to perform the Reconfirmation task for you. If you require additional Reconfirmation assistance while on your travels, we recommend booking through a Travel Agency, as the Agent will be able to assist you every step of the way. Viator is best used for Independent Travelers who wish to investigate and book their trips without the assistance of an Agency.

We apologize for any inconvenience, but we do hope this information helps.

Thank you again for your feedback, and we wish you Happy Travels.

All the Best,