1.6
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I tried to contact Viator in regards to not receiving my voucher for event that I purchased on Groupon. I didn't get an operator on their contact number or website nor an response through their email address I would like to attend the event and I'm trying to do everything in my power to correct the situation but it appears that they do not want to resolve it.

My phone number is 718 600 1534. Thank you.

Review about: Viator Coupon.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Durpa you are absolutely right! I don't have any right to tell you what to say you have won the internet battle I am happy for you be well.

I guess that momma comment really hurt....talk to her and tell her you're doing the best you can. So done with this pointless dialogue.

So by your logic no one else is allowed to speak their mind? Just you?

Nothing in my post is mean. If someone calling you out on being dense and obviously lacking any problem solving skills upsets you then perhaps you shouldn’t post on a CONSUMER SITE. If the voucher may have to come from the original business it STILL has to be vetted and approved by GROUPON! Hence you must deal with Groupon.

How that is difficult to comprehend I cannot understand. Lastly you can go pissoff! Who are YOU to tell anyone wheare they can go on the web?? So not only are you dense but a Internet naz!

You have no right to condemn ANY person who comments as YOU CHOSE to post on a site predominantly used by your fellow consumers. This site isnt for getting your problem resolved, it’s so you can WHINE!! Oh sure sometimes a company pays another company to attempt to help you but it’s your fellow consumers who read AND respond. So in conclusion you can take your momma comments and shove them.

You are no more intelligent then your average high school dropout so your nastiest comment actually is the best you can do knowing you are wrong.

If you can google then you can look up how to contact Groupon. Please feel free to continue to post and I will feel free to call a duck a duck.

My apologies that was to Durpa.

Furthermore they have to issue a voucher for the event if you Google them and look at their reviews they have been doing this for quite some time why you felt the need to call me dense is beyond me. Perhaps you're having a bad day but it was unnecessary and cruel please do not comment on anything else that I may post for you are unhelpful and unkind thank you.

to Anonymous #1443001

Funny I guess the truth of reality hurts. Seems like common sense to me.

If you purchased something from one website you shouldn’t pester another site because you didn’t get a item from the first site. I’m not seeing any cruelty in Durpas post.

Just someone posting their opinions just as you have. How about not posting on a public site if you don’t want to hear what others have to say.

Wow!! Dense much??

You have to contact GROUPON!!! The business has nothing to do with issues reguarding to Groupon.

If you wanted to attend the event with minimal issues you should have purchased a regular priced ticket and not tried to save a buck. But that was the choice you made so deal with Groupon.

to Durpa #1442989

Durpa,Obviously, you are bored and have nothing better to do with your time then to be insulting and ignorant via the Internet probably a coward in real life, if you don't have anything nice to say you shouldn't say anything at all if you couldn't contribute a valid solution with empathy and compassion then you shouldn't respond I hope that your mother is not as disappointed in you as I am today thank you {{REDACTED}}.