2.7
Additional Fees
Number of Destinations

Thought I was booking Freedom Tower tickets direct, but it was through Viator. When I cancelled my trip to NYC a week after booking the tix, and 3 weeks before the event, Viator refused to refund my money, saying their "vendor" wouldn't give the money back.

I want my money refunded.

Also don't think it's right that they use SEM to make you think you're booking the tickets directly with One World Trade Center when you're not.

I never would have booked the tickets in the first place, had I known.

It's not like they can't resell the tix when it's completely booked out every Sunday. Give back my money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. Viator needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Viator.

Comments

ViatorSocialTeam
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1240592
Viator Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your message. With many attractions such as this one, the Tour Operators have strict refund policies that we must adhere to when doing business with them.

For this reservation, bookings are considered "All Sales Final", and are non-refundable after purchase.

We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused, but we do hope this information helps.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

All the Best,