I never received any trip confirmation. No one answers to customer service calls. Instead my mailbox is inundated with unsolicited adds from viator. Not going to book with them ever again * * * * * * * - - Viator charged me for a Molokini-Luxury-Snorkel-Sail cruise in Maui.

They debited my credit card without checking availability. I never received any trip confirmation. No one answers to customer service calls. Instead my mailbox is inundated with unsolicited adds from viator.

Not going to book with them ever again Viator charged me for a Molokini-Luxury-Snorkel-Sail cruise in Maui. They debited my credit card without checking availability. I never received any trip confirmation. No one answers to customer service calls.

Instead my mailbox is inundated with unsolicited adds from viator. Not going to book with them ever again?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of theft of my money. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "service not provided" of viator cruise booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $656. Viator needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned viator cruise booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Viator.

Comments

ViatorSocialTeam
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1282890
Viator Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, there is not enough information here for us to find your reservation.

If you still require assistance, please feel free to write to support@viator.com, and be sure to add that same e-mail address to your safe senders list as many of our messages are being caught by spam filters.

We do hope this information helps.

All the Best,