2.4

Last month I booked a tour to Las vegas and then I had to cancel it. I sent a cancellation request a couple days before the tour.

I fallowed the presodure that we all need to do and I've recieved an automatic email which provided that I would recieve the refund in a few days.

It's been 3 weeks, I sent a lot of email about the situation but non of my emails have responded. No one should be charged because of not consumed activity!

Product or Service Mentioned: Viator Tour.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Aug 14, 2015.

Comments

ViatorSocialTeam
#1019492
Viator Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, there's not enough information given here for us to find your refund request or see the e-mails from us that were sent back to you.

In order to follow up further, please feel free to write to support@viator.com; include the words "Refund Request" and your booking number in the subject line, and any information you believe will help with our investigation in the body text.

We apologize for any inconvenience, but we do hope this information helps. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Ati590
to ViatorSocialTeam #1019850

I sent an e-mail to support@viator.com yesterday.

Ati590
to ViatorSocialTeam #1020879

When are you planning to respond my mail? How long more do I have to wait for you?