The WORST company. I scheduled a horse back riding trip in punta cana.

The day of, it was storming like crazy, and they still kept insisting we do the (outdoor) tour! After telling them over and over again how ridiculous this was, they finally "agreed to give a full refund" which was never processed! I called a week later and after being on hold for an hour, a representative finally told me there was no sign of a refund being processed. I was furious.

She tells me I will hear back from them once the refund goes through, never happened.

I call AGAIN and they tell me it will finally happen, and I'm still waiting for a refund almost a month later. RIDICULOUS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Viator Tour.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 30, 2015.

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1062943

Hello,

Thank you for your message. We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused.

It sounds as though you were discussing the initial Refund with the Tour Operator directly. Viator and our Tour Operators do not share systems, so unfortunately, if the requests was logged in their system, we may not have been aware of it.

To follow up on your request, please feel free to send an e-mail to Support@Viator.com. Include your booking number and the words "Refund Request" in the subject line to ensure it is properly routed.

We also encourage you to include a full description of your experience in the Body Text, as this information will help our Agent investigate your refund, and expedite your case as needed.

Thank you again for your message, and we do wish you Happy Travels.

All the Best,