Additional Fees

I booked a tour that required two vouchers, received the first one fine, but it took 3 phone calls and a heap of emails (which I never received any replies to) to actually get the vouchers. And I was denied a refund, even though the voucher links were not coming through.

In the end someone worked out their email system wasn't working and had to send a manual email with the vouchers, to which I was again denied a refund as the supervisor I spoke to said I have now received all the vouchers so they can't give me a refund. All they kept telling me was our system says you're getting the emails! Terrible company. And they totally rip you off.

You can book all of their tours direct through the tour providers.

All you are doing when you book through Viator is handing them money for bad service. Will not be using them again.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Viator. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Viator.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Viator to other companies on our site.

Comments