1.3
Number of Destinations

They are fraudulent and scam artists. Purchased tickets for Kennedy Space Center with your and lunch for a specific day.

Got confirmation. Told to call at least 24 hours in advance. That's the scam. I called a month in advance and there were no places left on the tour or lunch for that day.

I paid and didn't reserve anything. Never told that. Difficult to talk with Viator. Only through very slow emails.

Resolved issue but for a different day and no lunch with an astronaut.

I used Viator due to connection with Trip Advisor but will never use again. They used my money for a month and I hadn't reserved anything.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Viator. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Viator.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Viator to other companies on our site.

Comments

ViatorSocialTeam
Viator Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your message. We're sorry to hear that the Kennedy Space Center was not up to your reasonable expectations.

Unfortunately, we do have many tour operators that sell Kennedy Space Center through us, so we're not able to comment on this specific experience with the information given.

If you have not already, and wish to follow up on your experience, please feel free to write to Support@Viator.com with your booking number and any details you think we might need to investigate your concerns.

Thank you again for your message, and we do hope you otherwise had an excellent trip.