I booked below mentioned tour in Viator. My booking Reference no BR-662742570.

Ljubljana with Postojna Cave Excursion from Zagreb

At the time of blocking booking page just asked about Adults not about kids.

Basically I have been to many trips in Swizerland also from Zagreb all these tours in viator asked about Adults, Infants and Kids. And for this particular trip they just asked information about adults only we thought for childs it would be free and we booked the trip. The day we were supposed to be picked up the travel organizer mentioned that you have booked for two adults so only two can travel one need to stay back. So dropped out of the trip as in family vacation it doesn't make sense some enjoy and some just wait around. When we contacted the owner of travel agency he mentioned it is our mistake as we haven't informed him about child, I have mentioned him that your booking page doesn't provide such options then he mentioned you could add that in the comment section. But this is normally not the practice as in most of the tour booking sites kid and adults are asked separately. Then I informed viator about it and once viator contacted the tour organiizer same response was received by Viator. Finally I was not refunded on the reason that they already paid money to tour organizer. How could I be wrong when website is not allowing me to provide required information ? Same viator has booking pages where the passenger information more precise and same viator has booking page which asks for half information. Viator has not only this trip also other trips where only Adult information is being asked no provision for childs. So not only me tomorrow some body else also going to fell in this trip. Viator doesn't do any check in such cases it is just bothered about money and it is just a broker. So be care ful with viator and tours in the viator.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I want to ask viator now for this trips below if a customer has child below 7 years what will happen to him. https://www.viator.com/tours/Zagreb/Ljubljana-and-Lake-Bled-Full-Day-Excursion-from-Zagreb/d5391-8389P19 Improve your self or else you will be shutdown.