2.6
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

i booked two excursion trips through viator couple days ago before we came to Dominica republic. first one is okay, i dont mind how much i can get if paid for it.

fair enough. but, today, day 3, really awful experience. i arrived here couple days ago, i dont have a local cell phone service. i ordered a gobecon mobile wifi service for contact.

i cannot get any useful info(meet up time) from the voucher viator sent. i was waiting for the local service email me the meeting time. i called yesterday once, no onw answered. however, there is ZERO contact through email!!

i have to get up 6.15am this morning to pay a phone call again. the guy over the phone told me they are here. i was apologizing and ask for a 20min short wait ,so i can pack up. he just simply refused me.

really rude. i call the viator for cancellation. they told me i cannot get refund because i want to cancel the trip the same day. luckily,i did not book my whole trip through viator.

i use costco all the time because i know costco is behind me ALL THE TIME. viator,you need to get some quality control on your suppliers,thx

Comments