Featured Not resolved

Run! Run away!

Do NOT book a tour with Viator! I attempted to book a tour of Muir Woods for 4 people appx 1.5 days before the tour. There was a website error- error code 500. I ended up being charged 4 TIMES for this tour- a total of $1200.

When I called to get it fixed I was given the run around. I spent hours on the phone, spoke to countless "supetvisors" , 1 hung up on me- (I was not rude at all). I received an email saying that they could not refund my money because their cancellation policy says that cancellations made 2 days before the event or less have a 100% cancellation fee. No matter how many times I explained that it was an error, that I can't possibly go on the same tour on the same day at the same time 4 times, they simply said that every company has cancellation policies and so I had to revise my vacation plans because they took $1200 out of my account.

My bank has agreed to file a fraud complaint once the charges post. 6 days out they are still listed as pending but the funds are still unavailable. Ruined vacation. Never ever again.

Filing a BBB complaint and considering legal action.

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. This should NOT be a Trip Advisor affiliate.

Review about: Viator Tour Booking.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments