FHi Viator- Jimmy, my guide, was the highlight of my trip. I can't believe you let me pay over $800 for a trip with the promise of a 5 star hotel and then put me at a guest house with barely any hot water, no heat, and was a 1 star place at best. So very disappointing. Do not say 5 star if you cannot provide it. For $800 US dollars I expect more than a 711 sandwich and a guesthouse stay - I feel like reporting you for fraud to the better beaureu of business

Please change your rates if you cannot accommodate

I did not receive what I paid for and am highly disappointed

Again- not by my guide but by you promising things I paid for that were not r

Lindsay

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 7, 2016, at 11:34 PM, "clc-583348514@viator.com" wrote:

^To respond to the supplier's message, simply reply above this line to this email.^

Viator

Dear Lindsay Rinnan,

Please see below for an important message from China Adventure Ltd regarding your booking on Nov 14, 2016 for 2-Day Great Wall Hiking Tour from Beijing: Jiankou, Mutianyu, Jinshanling and Simatai West.

Message from China Adventure Ltd

Booking reference: BR-583348514

Dear Lindsay Rinnan,

Greeting from China!!

Thanks for the booking. We're pleased to offer a FREE transfer for you from hotel to Great Wall on November 14, if your hotel (or living place)is not far from the city centre or is just in the city centre. Please advise.

If we can not get your reply before November 11, the guide will go to McDonald's at Oriental Kenzo,48 Dongzhimenwai Dajie at 8:00am as your voucher writes.

Enjoy the trip!!

Regards,

Lluvia

This communication was sent directly to the supplier. For Viator questions and concerns please contact Viator directly at support@viator.com. Please be advised that Viator may mon

This person wrote the review a product or service from Viator. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Viator to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Viator for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

ViatorSocialTeam
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1252312
Viator Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your message. Please note that Viator is the broker, and not the operator for the tours on our website.

The content for the tours listed, and their itineraries are given to us by the individual tour operators.

Please note that star ratings for hotels do vary by country. What is 5 star in one country may not be the same standard to which you are accustomed. Additionally, the standards for what meets each rating also varies country to country for hotels.

We recommend searching the star ratings for any location to which you are travelling to ensure you have the best possible information prior to booking.

We do hope this information helps.

Please feel free to write to support@viator.com if you have any additional support requests.

All the Best,