1.5

I have been trying to get a hold of my account manager for months to no avail. My main reason was they agreed to have my account integrated with my booking system Bookeo. They claimed to have put me on a list, but it has taken over a few months and they still haven't gotten back with me.

A few bookings came in and they did not have a time associated with them. So, I tried to contact the customer and that didn't work. Ultimately I was relying on Viator to integrate with my booking system, and they never did. At this point I am fed up because I worry these customers will show up and we will have to turn them away because we wont have the availability they are after. Then they will write a bad review which is what my company thrives on.

Thanks Viator.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $60. This person is overall dissatisfied with Viator. The most disappointing about viator merchant and affiliate solutions at Viator was unresponsive and lack of service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Viator.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Viator to other companies on our site.

Comments

ViatorSocialTeam
Viator Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your message. With our new Marketplace Sign Up, we had a far greater response than we were anticipating.

We are working steadily to get everyone caught up, and make sure you as suppliers get the fastest possible response.

To that end, we have a brand new Supplier Response Team. We are steadily working to route the older messages we had received to this team - however that may take some time. To expedite your new reply, please write to them directly. They can be reached via e-mail at suppliers@viator.com.

Please include your name, company name, e-mail address you used to sign up, and your ID number to ensure they can find your business as quickly as possible. One of our Supplier Response Team agents will be with you shortly. Please note this e-mail address can only assist with sign up and product related inquiries and should not be given to customers. They are unable to assist with booking related inquiries.

We apologize for any inconvenience, but we do hope this information helps.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

All the Best,