Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Viator is holding my money for a hotel booking. The hotel "REFUSED" my booking. When I check my credit card statement I see that the transaction is still pending.

I also booked 2 activities. One activity was refused and the money has not been returned. The booking for the other activity was successful and the money has been taken from my credit card which is OK.

When I checked the hotel on BOOKING.COM I found that the hotel charged $1500 in peak season and Viator advertised it at low season rate $936. The last room available through BOOKING.COM had just been sold

I subsequently booked other accommodation in the same area through Booking.com who took my credit card details and passed them onto the hotel. The hotel agreed to my booking then took a deposit from my credit card

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of viator room booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1056. Viator needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned viator room booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Viator.

Comments