1.4
Additional Fees
Number of Destinations

I booked an excursion through Viator for my parents, weather didn't permit. This was the "Snorkel, Kayak and Dolphin Experience in the Big Island's Kealakekua Bay - Big Island of Hawaii | Viator".

Requested refund via the local company, 3 emails to Viator and two phone calls, no response ever received. I finally had to have my bank intervene and reverse payment. Don't ever use this company!

Look up Viator scams before buying. We buy a lot of excursions, never again with this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of hawaii excursion. Viator needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hawaii excursion in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Viator.

Comments

ViatorSocialTeam
Viator Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your message. We are aware of the long delay in customers receiving a reply, and we are doing everything in our power to expedite responses to all of our customers as quickly as we can. We do take the scope of this issue very seriously, and hope to have it back under control as soon as we are able.

We apologize for any inconvenience, but thank you for your patience, and we wish you Happy Travels.

All the Best,