I booked this Dubai city tour package through your website n I paid the required money 30 minutes before the pick up at 8:30am today . The booking was confirmed their an agent called Oriental travels.

Now when I called them, nobody turned up and said that they can't arrange the pick up because they can't arrange the shares shuttle at my hotel at 8:30 am. Nobody turned up here and now they are saying that I won't get my money back as the tour had already started. We're carrying an infant of 8 months old with us and I requested them if they can arrange a private taxi for us . They said they will charge 1100aed which is almost 2.5 times as expensive if I had booked through my hotel where I'm staying.

Is pure cheating. Our baby is not well and obviously we can't just take him in shuttle by transporting him to a cab on my own to the bus where other tourists are. Nobody turned up at our hotel despite me calling them and giving the hotel address immediately after booking. They said it's not possible and that no refund will be given as per policy.

This is our first trip to Dubai and we can't believe that we have been cheated. We request you to cancel the booking as forwarded in this email and refund the money to us. Because this is pure harassment. We can't believe that a booking through viator.com will land me into so much mess.

I had read good reviews online about your company.

Pls cancel and refund as we have done no wrong in the whole incident. Awaiting quick resolution

Review about: Viator Dubai City Half-day Sightseeing Tour Tour Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments