Additional Fees

Basically booked a tour in Dublin to the whiskey factory. We called numerous times to get an appointment for the tour (as suggested on the Viator ticket)- however, the number provided just kept going to the answering machine. We then decided to show up to the whiskey factory where we were advised that we had to wait 4 hours in order to catch the next tour (due to a high volume of people). While i understand that this is not Viator's fault - we spoke with the factory to try to get a refund as we didn't attend the tour- and they advised that Viator would have to refund us - and this shouldn't be a problem since our tickets were never scanned in.

All i'm expecting is a reply to my 2 request for refunds that i entered in on their site. I just want to know if it's possible - as i understand that this is not Viator's fault. What i also expect is when i submit a complaint online - to at least get an acknowledgement email.

I submitted my original request for refund on Mar 16th and my second request 1 week later - as i was surprised that a tour service so good - wouldn't at least have an automatic email confirming they received my complaint.

It's sad because they have pretty good tours on their site - but asking for any service is virtually impossible.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $60. charlene223 is overall dissatisfied with Viator. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Viator.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Viator to other companies on our site.

Comments