Additional Fees

Basically booked a tour in Dublin to the whiskey factory. We called numerous times to get an appointment for the tour (as suggested on the Viator ticket)- however, the number provided just kept going to the answering machine. We then decided to show up to the whiskey factory where we were advised that we had to wait 4 hours in order to catch the next tour (due to a high volume of people). While i understand that this is not Viator's fault - we spoke with the factory to try to get a refund as we didn't attend the tour- and they advised that Viator would have to refund us - and this shouldn't be a problem since our tickets were never scanned in.

All i'm expecting is a reply to my 2 request for refunds that i entered in on their site. I just want to know if it's possible - as i understand that this is not Viator's fault. What i also expect is when i submit a complaint online - to at least get an acknowledgement email.

I submitted my original request for refund on Mar 16th and my second request 1 week later - as i was surprised that a tour service so good - wouldn't at least have an automatic email confirming they received my complaint.

It's sad because they have pretty good tours on their site - but asking for any service is virtually impossible.

Product or Service Mentioned: Viator Tour.

Comments