Sunland Park, New Mexico

My wife and I had booked a show in Las Vegas through Viator. Paid and received confirmation as well as a reminder email the day of the show.

Spent $40 on a taxi ride just to get there and find that the show had been cancelled 7 days ago. Was told by the venue that all ticket agents were informed a week ago. Viator never contacted us. They did say that they will give a refund however in 3-7 business days.

I spent $40 in cab fees and a night out that was a bust for my wife and I. Won't use there service again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Viator. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Viator to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Viator and viator customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

ViatorSocialTeam
Viator Verified Representative

We regret to hear about your negative experience.

We would like to assist you, however, we will need some more information, so that we may find your booking.

Our Customer Relations department will be happy to assist you further. Please send an email to Support@Viator.com, containing a detailed account of your situation, as well as, your booking number.

Despite the inconvenience, we hope that you enjoyed your vacation.

Best Regards,