1.3

I booked Montreal Dinner Cruise for 8/16/15 (BR-557654407)thru Viator. With amount USD735.07 confirmed for the booking.

As per Viator printout message which requires only photo ID to get on board. The dinner was at 7:00pm. We arrived the ticket booth at 6:30pm. It came to our biggest surprise that the lady attendance insisted on voucher which contained BARCODE.

It was already 30 minutes left for voyage. I asked for help from the attendance; it was in vain. Asking the lady for Viator hotline, she refused to give. Finally, I had to call home ( which is thousand miles away in Singapore, the timeline is 12hours ahead) for help, and found that Viator did not send any form of voucher to us at all.

Finally, I found Viator hotline thru web and called Viator. However, what I heard is voice recording and nobody picked up the call. After all those fruitless effort, time was getting close to 7:00pm. We were very frustrated and really didnt know what to do.

Suddenly, the lady attendance gave us boarding tickets and took away our Viator confirmation letter. According to her, she wanted the letter for records and to check the genuinity. What Im pissed is the lady attendance should provide us help or advices if the voucher is a must ( which is difference from what Viator stated). The lady was very rude, helpless and mannerless.

On the hand, service and response from Viator is very bad as well.

Compare with tripadvisor, Viator worth only one star should tripadvisor on five stars full scale. By the way , the lady is Catherine , I was told.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of viator cruise booking. Viator needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned viator cruise booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Viator.

Comments

Hello,

Thank you for your message, and for including your booking number in your message so that we could track down your reservation. Unfortunately, we don't have any record of contact with Viator concerning the issues you experienced with your tour.

I am copying your comments above into your reservation and sending them to our Customer Support team for follow up.

We apologize for any inconvenience, but we do hope this information helps.

To assist you, and future travelers in having the best possible contact details, please note that all communication concerning reservations is best sent to Support@viator.com. You can also call our call center at 1-888-651-9785.

Thank you again for your message, and we wish you Happy Travels. All the Best, Loryanna Viator Social Support