2.6
Additional Fees
Number of Destinations

I initially booked over 2,500 dollars worth of excursions through Viator, thinking that our Paris vacation was well planned out, so I thought. Well, prior to leaving on our trip I decided to switch dates with a couple of the planned tours.

I spoke with a Viator rep and switched them for me, however failed to let me know that I will not be able to get the actual tickets to the event unless I went to the local ticket office, of which did not open until 7:30am and the excursion began at 8 am clear across town. So, when I got to the local ticket office they simply said tough you need to take it up with your travel agency that booked your excursions. So I had to choose to go to one of the excursions and loose out on the other one?? I was not able to re schedule since the Museum in this case was closed that day and I would not be in town the following day.

So, not only did I not get to go on the excursions, I did not get any refund and or any response!! I lost out on over 600 dollars, simply because all they care about is making their commission!!!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 15, 2015.

Comments

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately there isn't enough information given here for us to follow up with your concerns.

If you would like for us to follow up further, please write to SocialTeam@viator.com and include your booking number and any details you may have that will help us with our investigation.

We apologize for any inconvenience, but we do hope this information helps.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

All the Best,