the gentlemen was not that confident and info was poor. The place we stopped u for pizza....one small piece and had to find our own seating.

The next stop was cheese and the guide said we might have to separate to find a place to sit. Had to buy our own soft drinks. We felt very low class people. As we were walking I saw much better food venues I would have liked to,stop.

Not very good quality.

We have been on food walking tours in other cities and the places were very nice restaurants. Didn't even come close to this tour.

Review about: Viator New York Three Neighborhood Food Tour.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

San Francisco 9/16/2017 Big Bus Hop On Hop Off city tour. I booked Viator because I have been on numerous Viator international sightseeing tours and all were wonderful.

This was terrible. On boarding, the woman handed us ear phones in English! Really? Different colors for different languages?!

NONE of the ear phones worked No sound! Another Hop On Hop OFF (different company) bus came along side us. We were on top -open air and the guide on that bus shouted to us ."I know you don't have sound........at our next stop, get on my bus and I will tell you all about what you are seeing!". The woman with the ear phones should have been at the bus door to tell people to be careful getting off because the step was a long distance to the ground.

I fell and my foot still hurts almost 4 weeks later.

Missed Alcatraz tour and Magic Bus. NOT happy!