Yesterday my mail was about to add 1 additional person but unfortunately your reply was not the answer I was looking. Today it was difficult, very difficult to find the meeting point as we thought it was in the tour Eiffel.

We queued up waiting for more than 1 hour and when we entered the tour Eiffel, we could not find the guide. We asked for help and then we were directed outside the tour Eiffel. The time we again went out and see the guide he was not there. We called him so many times more than 15 and left message but he did not answer and till now did not call back.

I had already arranged with the tour Eiffel staffs that they would let us do the visit even outside schedule time but we needed our tickets. BUT UNFORTUNATELY FOR US, THE GUIDE DID NOT ANSWER AND WITHOUT TICKETS, WE COULD NOT DO THE VISIT. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE HAVE A GUIDE, BUT ONLY WANTED MY TICKETS. UNLIKE IN LONDON, THE VOUCHER CAN BE USED AS TICKETS BUT THIS WAS NOT THE CASE HERE AND NO MENTION ABOUT THIS.

I HAVE BOOKED MANY EXCURSIONS WITH VIATOURS AND HOPE THAT WE CAN HAVE A GOOD SETTLEMENT. The meeting point was very confusing with numerous security checks which we were not aware. I have call 3 times and each time wafter 15 mins of patience call was cut off.

The last one was the worst and was treated very badly where the BAD customer care did not listen to me and each tome saying cancellation fees are 100%. This make sthe customer mot pissed off but more than that but treated as apiece of ***.

Review about: Viator Customer Care.

Comments