Highland Explorer Tours Ltd through Viator, a Trip Advisor Company, was the vendor for the Outlander Film Locations Day Trip from Edinburg on May 24. We booked this tour and paid months in advance at a cost of $120.72.

We were among the first few people to arrive early for the trip. When the bus pulled up around the corner most people rushed to get on the bus and we along with three other senior citizens were relegated to the bench seat at the back of the bus.My husband who is quite trim was not even able to put his arms by his side. Everyone else had a normal full size seat except for the five senior citizens in the back. There was no way we could endure a nine hour bus trip in those substandard seats.

We paid the same price as everyone else but got inferior uncomfortable seats. The “Manager”at the Highland Tours office asked how she could help, but provided no solutions. The only reasonable resolution would be to refund our money which she refused to do. Selling that back bench seat as five actual seats was very unfair and unethical.

We went on several day tours through other vendors while in Scotland and England over the last few weeks and every other bus had real full sized seats throughout the bus, unlike yours.

We feel we are due for a full refund from Viator. We feel that we were not treated respectfully or fairly under the circumstances by the local staff in Edinburgh.

Sent from my iPad

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Lack of care for my problem that viator created.

Comments