2.0
Additional Fees

Viator is a horrible company to book tours through. The descriptions are not accurate. I booked a food and city tour for $65 but it was not what was advertised. The food consisted of only a $0.50 egg dish the guide bought at a subway station and then on top I had to pay for my own transportation, which I was not expecting. I have booked other tours through getyourguide and there were no surprises. Viator sells unreputable tours, so buy at your own risk. In addition, I would also beware of the reviews, If you compare reviews to other cites (tripadvisor) viator's reviews for the same activity are way higher.

They do not list the names of the tours, so you cannot shop around. The ones that I have been able to determine the vendor, Viator is on the higher priced side, even higher than similar competitors.

I emailed Viator to inform them of my displeasure, but I only received an automated email. Customer service sucks!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. lgillion is quite happy with ease of purchase and stated that there is a room for improvement of inaccurate description of activities. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of viator tour booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $130. Viator needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned viator tour booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Viator.

Comments