1.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I booked a tour to see san juan de gaztelugatxe from Bilbao. I made a search using viator search tool and I picked up the only tour that said had san juan de gaztelugatxe as one of the stops.

The pictures in viator page where of that site (a nice close up picture of that site). Then I took the tour, took us to a viewpoint (the further away) where you could hardly see the site (too far and covered by trees) and that, according to them was that. I felt so cheated. We did not see the site, we had a glimpse of it.

I was so mad, I left the tour midway (!!!) and walked an hour to see the site on my own. I tried to call viator the moment this happened, nobody ever replied to the calls. So much for 24/7 assistance!!! Anyway, the information provided to me were clearly incorrect and false.

I would have never paid for this tour had I known I would be cheated and not taken when promised and stated in the description!!! I certainly want a refund!!!!

As you can see even the voucher had a picture of that site in the confirmation!

Obviously this is trying to get money out of people providing wrong information!!

Review about: Viator Explore The Basque Coast Tour.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments