E65, Kotor, Montenegro
2.2
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

My tour was cancelled as the tour driver was not licensed ..... Tried to reach Viator. What a joke. Go to help center on Viator. No way to connect with them. No email address or contact info. No Help Deck or Help center contact information on web site. No way to even talk with them.

Absolute disaster when dealing with them. No I have to use my credit card company dispute system to get a refund.

Until they correct this. I would recommend NO ONE use their services as they DO NOT STAND BEHIND THERE COMMENTS OF SERVICE.

Please look at the web site and click on Help Desk. You will see what I mean. I am NOT a person who ever complains, but this is ridiculous.

Product or Service Mentioned: Viator Tour Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Slections, Tour selections.

I didn't like: Communications and help center failure, Help desk center non existent.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 06.

Comments

All that griping and you never gave us any background about the company ; you cannot expect that each reader has even heard of the subject company. You've spent so much time spinning that you haven't provided enough info about the entire situation. Independent checking on my part has revealed that this is a 3rd party travel system and therein lies your first error ; it is far more effective to engage travel accommodations and methods on your own.

FlashyDeer