1.9
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I booked a San Juan Bio Bay tour via Viator. The tour provider Toro Verde Transportation, Inc.

changed the departing time from 5:30pm to 4:00pm on the departing day. We were transporting from our cruise ship to the hotel, so missed their message and phone call. They departed without any confirmation from us, so we missed the tour. We spent $420 for this tour and asked a refund from them, but got a lot of excuses and complains, and still has not been successful.

Moreover, when we booked this tour, it said Toro Verde Transportation, Inc. will pick up people from hotels in San Juan, and didn't give a hotel list. We booked a hotel, which address is: Americo Miranda, San Juan. However, Toro Verde Transportation, Inc.

later claimed this hotel was not in San Juan, and assigned us another meeting location, which cost us additional $53 for taxi. Toro Verde Transportation, inc. said "Your hotel booking is not our responsibility." Our whole family missed the change to see Bio Bay. For my parents, this may be the last chance.

We lost $473. One day of our vocation is ruined. We experienced very bad communications with Toro Verde Transportation, Inc. via Viator for 2 weeks.

Even worse than wasting time and money. This is the worst tour booking I've ever experienced.

Please avoid Toro Verde Transportation, Inc. and be careful of Viator booking!

Review about: Viator Bio Bay Kayak Adventure Tour Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Trouble refund.

Comments