Booking a food tour with Viator of historic Savannah GA was a nightmare. After being charged $500.00 for nine of us to go, they never booked the tour with the local provider in Savannah.

We wasted several hours waiting for a tour bus that never showed up. Their advertised "24/7 customer support" is a joke. A human never answered our repeated calls. The local tour provider was humiliated that they couldn't help us because it was never booked by Viator and they had no one available.

I finally got my money refunded by filing a dispute with my bank (Wells Fargo) who credited my account in two days. Trip Advisor should be ashamed of having such a lousy operation as a subsidiary.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of viator tour booking. Viator needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned viator tour booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Viator.

Comments