The company never answers the phone. I have been on hold numerous times a days to finally just hang up.

I ended up emailing them to ask a simple question about a tour. After 3 days I received a response that they need the tour number and to submit another email. The tour name was very specific with the city name etc in the title. I crossed my fingers and just booked the tour asking for directions to tour and what times I was available since I am coming on a cruise ship.

They took my money with the confirmation but no time or location is listed. I don't know how to find out where to go or when since they are so unresponsive.

Never again will I use this company. Such a disappointment since I expected better from TripAdvisor.

Product or Service Mentioned: Viator Tour Booking.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 18, 2015.

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1062935

Hello,

Thank you for your message. We do apologize that you were unable to reach us via phone.

We do occasionally have extended hold times, but if you should run into a long hold time, we encourage you to either wait us out, or call us back at another time as our office is open 24/7.

We hope that our e-mail response team was able to assist you, and we wish you Happy Travels.

All the Best,