WARNING! Viator does not stand by it's tours.

Viator provided the wrong tour start time. Based on their misrepresentation, we missed this tour. Then, rather than making this right, they tried to blame the local tour company and when I pushed back on that (because it wasn't the tour company's mistake, it was Viator's mistake), they tried to blame me. Then they refused to refund me despite the fact that the problem was entirely on their end.

DO NOT WORK WITH THEM. I wouldn't advise working with them if I were a tour company or patron. If there is any problem, they simply try to shift the blame and not help resolve the problem. I would advise looking for the tour on the website and then booking directly with the actual tour.

That way, you can ensure that you are dealing with one entity to resolve any concerns. And you get information directly from the tour company rather than misinformation from Viator. So disappointed.

I went through Viator because I trusted that they would help ensure a great experience. Big Mistake.

Product or Service Mentioned: Viator Tour Booking.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 08, 2017.

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1338273

Hello,

Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, there is not enough information given here for us to be able to research this issue.

If you would still like us to investigate this issue, please write directly to SocialTeam@viator.com with a description of your experience, as well as your booking number.

Thank you again, and we do hope you otherwise enjoyed your Holiday.

All the Best,