I received confirmation for my tour more than two months before my trip. I planned my trip around taking this Atlanta Sightseeing tour.

I got up early, rushed through breakfast, bought train tickets to go downtown. Waited 45 minutes in a parking lot before calling to find out my tour had been canceled due to a lack of participants. There were six other people with me that had not been notified either. By that time I had been on the phone for 30 minutes with Viator and it was 11:00 a.m.

I was stuck in the city with no other plan for the day. I could have been contacted by email or phone. It is ridiculous that I wasn't notified. I would have even shortened my trip by one day, saving hotel and car rental money.

I'm very disappointed.

mom9194 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Viator. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Viator to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Viator and viator tour booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

ViatorSocialTeam
Viator Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for writing back. I am showing we've received your e-mail.

All the Best,

Viator Social Team

ViatorSocialTeam
Viator Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to investigate this matter further.

Can you please write to us at SocialTeam@Viator.com with the e-mail address you used to book and your booking number along with a detailed account of your experience so that we can follow up with you?

Thank you again for your feedback, and we will keep an eye out for your reply.

All the Best,