My trip was an ABSOLUTE SCAM!!! I was RIPPED OFF 615 Euros!

I booked this tour for myself, my mom, and my son. The Seville ride was fine. We were picked up in a van and taken to the port in Tarifa to catch the ferry to Tangier.

Once in Tangier, we were asked to pay for a taxi to drive us to the restaurant to eat lunch.

The couple that was with us were very upset that we were being charged for a cab ride to a restaurant. As she is challenging the tour guide, I find out that they were only charged 149 Euros each and me and my family were charged $205 Euros each! On top of that , the tour guide tells the lady who is questioning him that if she has objections she can remain at the port and take the next ferry back to Spain.

After lunch we were taken to 3 specific shops. A place which sells rugs, a place which sells herbal products, and a place which sells scarfs.

Immediately after the shops, the guide walked us back towards the ferry; 1 1/2 hours prior to its departure. He left us 2 blocks away and said good bye.

The guide never took us to any historical sights, such as a guided walking tour of Medina’s labyrinthine streets. He never spoke to us about the Moroccan city’s history and culture, and we were never taken to any landmarks such as the Dar el Makhzen palace.

I basically paid over $700USD to eat soup and Cous Cous.

Total WASTE OF MY DAY. And More Importantly Viator and Naturanda Turismo Ambiental (which is the company Viator used for the tour) STOLE MY MONEY!!!!

I have traveled throughout Europe for over 10 Years and WILL NEVER BOOK A TOUR THROUGH VIATOR or Naturanda Turismo Ambiental AGAIN!!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Viator. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Viator to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Viator and viator tour booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

ViatorSocialTeam
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1221942
Viator Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, there's not quite enough information given here for us to find your reservation.

We would like to investigate this matter further.

If you have not already, please write to Support@viator.com, include your booking number and the e-mail you used to book (if different) and a detailed account of your experience with the tour. We like to have your account in your own words for when we speak to the Tour Operator to see what might have happened.

We apologize for any inconvenience, but we do hope this information helps.

Thank you again for your feedback, and we do hope the rest of your Holiday was excellent.

All the Best,