Resolved

Update by user Jun 18

Within 4 hours of messaging Viator through FB on Sunday evening I had a positive response & full money back. I have thanked them for speedy reply & resolution.

Original review posted by user Jun 17

Surprise Dinner Cruise in Budapest turned out to be a drinks only cruise, which was booked as a birthday treat. The advertising of the Cruise was not clear to our non English friend, who was booking the 4 of us for my husband’s birthday.

Boarding the boat at 6:30pm we were informed dinner was not included. There were no last minute cancellations which meant our choice was to go hungry all evening or disembark. The member of staff dealing with us took our tickets as we disembarked & said he would get us a refund. After waiting for this to happen, She then tried to complain but was unsuccessful.

Having waited to see if she received any response I am taking over, as we were extremely disappointed.

During the discussion with the boat staff, they agreed with us that the advertising of this cruise & the drink option is badly worded. This should clearly be a separate item not as a sub title choice. The Staff also told us this often happens & they also informed us they have frequently asked tour operator to do something about this issue. Booking reference: BR-647345537 date of cruise: Saturday 7th April in Budapest.

If we do not get a satisfactory response we shall take this further. Kind regards Yvette Wogan

Review about: Viator Cruise Booking.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments