I Had to find out more regard Elephant trekking at Pattaya Thailand.

First phone conversation was fair. The person try to answer my questions.

He couldn't find all the answers due to time difference between US and Thailand. It was late at Thailand. I gave my email and I have to contact Viator again.

Day and half later second phone call to follow up first phone call. After

I stated my follow up question The operator was rude just cut me off by

saying Viator contract does not cover the question period and I hit a stone wall. The question is instead pick up the party at hotel as usual can they pick up us at cruise port near Pattaya ?

I never use Viator before and never will in Future.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Viator. The most disappointing about viator tour booking at Viator was rude operator and lack of service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Viator.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Viator to other companies on our site.

Comments

ViatorSocialTeam
Viator Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to look into this matter more.

Please do write to SocialTeam@Viator.com and include your comments here so that we know what it is in reference to. Please also include your phone number so that we can try to find the call in our call system.

We apologize for any inconvenience, but we will keep an eye out for your e-mail. Thank you again for your feedback, and we do wish you Happy Travels.