I booked Montreal Dinner Cruise for 8/16/15 (BR-557654407)thru Viator.With amount USD735.07 confirmed for the booking.
As per Viator printout message which requires only photo ID to get on board. The dinner was at 7:00pm. We arrived the ticket booth at 6:30pm. It came to our biggest surprise that the lady attendance insisted on voucher which contained BARCODE.
It was already 30 minutes left for voyage. I asked for help from the attendance; it was in vain. Asking the lady for Viator hotline, she refused to give. Finally, I had to call home ( which is thousand miles away in Singapore, the timeline is 12hours ahead) for help, and found that Viator did not send any form of voucher to us at all.
Finally, I found Viator hotline thru web and called Viator. However, what I heard is voice recording and nobody picked up the call. After all those fruitless effort, time was getting close to 7:00pm. We were very frustrated and really didnt know what to do.
Suddenly, the lady attendance gave us boarding tickets and took away our Viator confirmation letter. According to her, she wanted the letter for records and to check the genuinity. What Im pissed is the lady attendance should provide us help or advices if the voucher is a must ( which is difference from what Viator stated). The lady was very rude, helpless and mannerless.
On the hand, service and response from Viator is very bad as well.
Compare with tripadvisor, Viator worth only one star should tripadvisor on five stars full scale.By the way , the lady is Catherine , I was told.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Montreal Dinner Cruise
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We came to Breathless to get away and we had a wonderful time! The staff and E team were excellent!! We love going to the shows at night and the..."
- "Gate 1 Tours did an excellent job of organizing the Discovery Tour to China and Tibet in June 2016. I gladly recommend Gate 1 Tours as one of the best..."
- "AirBnb total rip off! Never use this site again. Used it to book an apartment in Singapore in Orchard rd. they not only over charged me but did not deliver..."
- "I buy here often, I love watches and love gifting them, I own A seamaster, an aquaracer and a few Movado and other brands. not all form them but most,..."
- "On May 4, 2012, I bid on and won a Canon Powershot SD4000IS (item # 290703644697 ) for $113 from eBay seller Spital911. I had been looking for one of..."
- "I received the dolls and they are wrapped in plastic. Missing hair, three "heels" on their shoes, paper dresses, glitter falling off all over them. Poor sound quality...."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."