I booked a tour on Viator.com on the date of 21th,June, and cancelled the tour on the next day. I wrote the company an email and requested refund after five business days. They replied and said they processed the refund on the day I cancelled the order.

I haven't received the money, after eight bussiness days. It is shown that the money is at the company's bank, not their account, according to my bank. In this way I have to wait for 32 days in total after my cancelation, to have the money returned to my bank account automatically. I emailed the company and asked them to inform their bank and cancel the deal, so that I will receive the money much sooner. But they replied me with the same email they sent me before.

My bank advised me to wait and see whether the money will come back on the date of 25th, July (Beijing local time), which will be the end of the 32 days. The bank said they would help me to get back the money, if the money doesn't return automatically.

So I am waiting now.

In total, I have received three emails from Viator. Except for different signature and miss of the date of refund in the first letter, every word is the same. Different staff are samely cold.

Comments