Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Viator-Munich Airport Private Transfer Complimentary Return trip to Munich Airport

Re: Booking ref: BR-668301569 Please arrange the complimentary return ride to the Munich Airport through Sixt Chauffeur Reservation Systems who picked me and my wife up on September 26, 2018. We would like to be picked at 7am on Wednesday-October 3, 2018 at the Holiday Inn Express-Munich West (Friedenheimer Brucke 15) If I can‘t be reached via cell phone please leave message at Holiday Inn Express-Munich West front desk.

tour company Tour code: 23130P4

Hello, I am trying desperately to figure out which tour provider runs tour code 23130P4 - Guided Glacier Lagoon Tour. I don't want to book it until I know what company runs the tour. Thanks, Heather

Attractions booking last vegas

Booked wrong date should have booked for Sunday 16 September 2018 booked Saturday 15 September. 2018 can't contact to change date reference number 667223591

Show

add persons to existing booking

I wish to add 2 persons to my booking: Morning Golf Cart Tour for November 1, 2018 at 10AM. Rome, Italy Booking reference number- BR-664545095.

With this addition, there will be 6 in my group.

Your prompt response will be appreciated. Thank you

Half-Day Dili Cultural Tour

Half-Day Dili Cultural Tour Itinerary number: 1070572296 Booking Reference BR-660318277 Date:Mon, Aug 20, 2018 1 Adult USD $86.00 Dear Reservation team what a disappointment it was this morning waited at the pickup point for more then 45min and no one came then I got the manager of Gino's hotel to call the number listed on the voucher: Urban Adventures Timor Leste. +670 735 06279 that number is disconnected it was a complete wait of time please refund the money for the above tour Regards Viran De Silva

Tour cancellation/changes

We have 5 tours scheduled with Viator in Florence, Italy with dates and times. If there are changes or cancellations for our tours, will we be notified thru our email by tour guide?

Phone number requires

Phone number in England

Salem day tour from Boston

I waould like a refund,

Question about Windsor Stonehedge oxford tour

Trying to decide to book this tour for two people. We are staying in London for weekend and are scheduled to leave and have a hotel already booked in Oxford.

Can we bring our carry on luggage on tour and not return on bus back to London?

ASAP. Please leaving tomorrow and tour is Monday July 30 th Thank you

Cancellation Policy for Tour Code 2142TYO_VJNKH33KNE

I would like to know your policy for cancellation of this tour. My husband suffers from multiple myeloma and, although he is currently in remission, we never know when the disease will reoccur.

Please also let me know the latest date to book this tour.

We are currently looking to travel from November 11th through 13th. Thank you

Tour of Barcelona May 2019

NOT A PISSED OFF CUSTOMER, JUST TRYING TO Get To the right person to advise us of tour as stated below.

I really want to communicate with someone regarding tour in Barcelona Spain May 29th 2019. We are flying in that early morning from US and want to have a tour that includes pick up at the airport with a tour of Barcelona and then drop off at hotel. I haven't been able to find one that does that.

We just used Viator in Amsterdam - pickup, tour, drop off. Was wonderful.

We have also used Viator in Rome.

Can you help or guide me to the person who can or the tour that will give us what we want as stated above.

Michelle

Tour

Booked tour to crystal caves in Bermuda and would like to know if you can swim there!

Florence Vespa tour attire

I was wondering if there’s a dress code for the Florence Vespa tour. Are sandals and shorts ok?

Are closed toed shoes required?

We are going in July. Thank you.

Show

Cancellation of a colosseum tour

How to cancel my tour

Colosseum Official Tickets Admission (68156P5)

Tour Option: Colosseum Ticket 09:30 (TG1)

2 bus tours in Vancouver

I was supposed to get a 10% discount for signing up with Viator but didn’t get any. My booking numbers are: BR-653775348 & BR-653774989.

Could you confirm please? Thanks

Visit to Bicester Village

Dear Sir/Mdm,

I am planning to go to Bicester Village on 27th may 2018 from South Kensington. Can i know where exactly is the meeting point in Westminster if i plan to take a coach with Viator?

How far is the Bicester village train station to Bicester Village?

Aishah

Show

No ticket confirmation but money taken from account

Today we are supposed to be taking an eiffel tour excursion booked through you, however when I went to check b the time and get the online ticket, it appears it was never sent and yet when I checked my bank account the money has been taken! How do I get the tickets or a refund?

Senior Citizen booking

Our mom is going to singapore with us. she is now 78 yrs.

old. how do i buy tickets from you when the age limit for adult if 59 yrs.

old and for children and infant only. Can i buy the adult ticket for her?

cannot login

hi im a viator supplier in srilanka i cannot log in to the account company name ceylenese 44201 or 26249 pleas let me know how can i active it

App issue

I cannot get the app to work. It kicks me out before I even get into it.

Questions 34