According to your quoted price advertising the food tour in Quebec and your calendar the tour costs 34.67 USD per person and no hidden fees.On your calendar where I reserved the date of July 23, 2013 at 2:30, the amount given was 34.67 USD per person.

Yet when I add this tour for two people to the cart and go back to add two more tours I see that your total is 95.34 USD for two people. What's going on? The total should be 69.34 USD for two people.

Certainly, I will look elsewhere.Ann Elmkies

Review about: Viator Tour.

Viator Verified Representative

Hello Ann,

We have a handful of tours that fit your description, so I always like to make sure I'm looking at the right one before I comment.

Generally speaking through, the tour you are looking at may be a private tour. The "From" price, displayed on the front of the website is the lowest possible price you can pay for a tour, but may not be the final price.

With Private tours, the fee can change depending on the number of passengers you are bringing. Due to system limitations, we're not able to price by the car in our system - even though it may be how the tour itself is priced.

We're sorry for any inconvenience, but we do hope this information helps. If you decide to write back, please include the name of the tour, so I can see the pricing and hopefully explain it a little better.

All the Best,