I used this service to travel to & from Pearson ( TORONTO) last month, I was not picked up from airport; I tried to phone the number given and it wasn't recognised when I arrived in Toronto, the concierge at Toronto Pearson taxi rank also could get through, I struggled for 40 minutes before having to catch a airport taxi

I couldn't get through from my hotel in Montreal to organise my Transport from Union station Toronto to Pearson either, so had to get the UP express train to airport at end of a long train journey from Montreal....

it was disappointing as my transport to Atlanta and back as well the accompanying returns to Torornto during my trip to Dragon *** were excellent, the driver and the receptionist at Carmel for these booking were excellant .

Margo David , PAISLEY Scotland

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "was not picked up when arriving or departing toronto downtown and airport" of viator airport transfer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Viator needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned viator airport transfer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Viator.

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1062956

Hello,

Thank you for your message. We're sorry to hear that you were unable to use these services at this time.

We do show that our Transfer Operator approved a refund, and the refunds have already been actioned toward you. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we do hope this information helps.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.

All the Best,