2.4

I booked a 2 persons trip in january 2015 with Viator.com for a Colonial Tramcar restaurant tour in Melbourne. Unfortunately they cancelled this booking on 1 feb due to unavailability. This can of course happen, but 8 days later on 9 feb I noticed that the booking costs were still charged against my creditcard (albeit as a reservation). On 9 feb I requested to cancel this reservation. As of today 14 feb they have not done so and I am still waiting for a reaction.

A period of 14 days to unblock a creditcard reservation (as a result of cancellation not by the customer) I find excessive. It seems from other reviews these delays are company policy.

It is very difficult to get in touch with this organization, who are hiding behind a website. If possible I will avoid to make another booking with this travel operator.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. AirPiet stated that there is a room for improvement of customer care. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of viator tour booking. Viator needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned viator tour booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Viator.

Comments