2.1
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Highly disappointed with the customer service of both Victor and the local provider. We had an issue with the website while booking and as a result the wrong date of travel was booked.

The site kept defaulting to the next available date of travel versus the date I had requested. It did this six times though I changed the date each time! We attempted to change the date of travel to a date when we would actually be in the country and both the local provider and Victor were unable to help us as the date of travel had passed. Further more when contacted by customer service they claimed the issue was with a second tour we had already booked which lead to instant panic and confusion that our other trip had somehow been compromised!

We were declined a refund or even a voucher coupon to rebook our trip. This was the second time we have had a bad experience with Victor.

We were really looking forward to this trip and were fully planning to rebook for the correct date. However this whole experience has left a bad taste and we went elsewhere to book our Rhine river cruise.

I didn't like: Theft of my money, Refund and return policies even if supplier requirement, Refund, Lack of care for my problem that viator created.

Comments