I could hear operator but could not be heard. Everytime I try and call viator on the number provided I get that the number is not recognised.

Can someone please call me on 07856617033 regarding booking 627622709 I have emailed twice over this now and was never told the trip was cancelled and was told to meet at a hotel for it. Original Email Good morning, Last night Friday 13th October we were due to take part in the Music Extravaganza show. While calling Tenerife Sunshine, regarding The Jet Ski trip we had booked, we also enquired about this booking as it was the same company. On the phone we were informed that the pick up which was included in the trip was not at our hotel but instead would be at a neighbouring hotel The Isla Bonita.

Myself and my family dressed for the occasion and cancelled our dinner reservation at our hotel as food was included. We waited for over an hour and no sign of our pick up. We then phoned the number included last night and this morning to receive no answer, the phone rang out on both occasions. A lot of money has been spent and this has ruined our last day of our holiday.

Can you call or email me asap in regards to this?

07856617033. Kind regards Stewart Lyons

Review about: Viator Customer Care.

Comments