We spent 3 unforgettable days in Lisbon Portugal with our guide Olga Sheleg.We were very lucky to have Olga as a guide. She is fantastic!

We had limited time in Lisbon ,but she was able to show us the most beautiful signs of this city and made out tour as a best tour in my life. We follow in Love with this country and city and want to come back and continue our adventure in Portugal with Olga. We spent 2 days in the city and 1 day in Sintra . It was unbelievable experience!

I will recommend her to all of my friends. She is very nice person,professional with knowledge in history ,architecture ,geography and other fields.Thank you ,Olga!

Marina

This person wrote the review because of "excellent guide" at Viator. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Viator to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Viator and viator tour guide for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

ViatorSocialTeam
Viator Verified Representative

Hello!

Thank you so much for your review, and your comments about Olga! We hope you continue to have many Happy Travels!