2.0
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I personally booked a few airport to hotel transfers and hotel to airport transfers for the days 3/14 - 3/17/2017. Printed out all the vouchers, just as I have done numerous times in years past.

I called the night before, as instructed, to make sure of pick-up time and location for one person in my party departing on 3/16 am. The individual I spoke with could not give me a location for pick up yet gave me a time of 9:30 am. His flight was leaving at 11:30 am. This individual said he would have "someone" call my party's cell # at 8 am on 3/16 to give him the pick up location.

No call was ever made. The person from my party waited at the "usual" pick up spot near the hotel anyway, hoping that his paid for ride to the airport would show up. It did not. So, I ended up paying the $18+ fee for the hotel to airport transfer, and the $45.

taxi fare. The voucher # in question is 604350634.

I expect a full refund immediately for the voucher cost and the taxi fare which is Viators fault and responsibility. Feel free to call me or email me, I will be waiting

Review about: Viator Customer Care.

Comments