Wakefield, Wakefield

Ive bought a voucher for Early Access to Sagrada Familia (Booking Reference: BR-570262586) 22/03/2016 at 8:45am to save time as i was only there for 2 days and landed up wasting even more time as i didn't find no one at the place where i was suppose to meet and while i was there I've received an email but wasn't able to see it as i had no internet connection ,so missed the entrance time and had to buy tickets again for me and my husband.So I've wasted so much time waiting for the next time entrance which we got in at 10:30am.

And because of that delay i missed my other tour which i bought online as well so i was not impressed! And for this it spoiled our trip. Overall had a bad experience with viator and i don't recommend to buy tickets before its better to buy it once you get there.

I don't think its fair sending the email while I'm on holiday with the correct directions as i didn't have internet connection and should of gotten the email when i purchased the tickets with clear directions.I would like a full refund of £49.36.

This person wrote the review because of "bad experience!" at Viator. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $49 and wants Viator to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Viator and viator tour booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Viator?

Comments

ViatorSocialTeam
Viator Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your message.We are sorry to hear that you were not able to meet your tour as booked.

We do provide you with the Tour Operator phone number on your voucher in case you should get lost or need any additional directions for meeting your guide or finding the office.

As we do not currently show that you have written to us to request a refund, we are submitting your request to our Refunds Department for consideration.

They will write to the e-mail address we have on file for you with a resolution, or if they need any additional information.

Thank you again for your feedback, and we wish you Happy Travels.