I booked a walking tour in Lisbon six weeks in advance.No one showed up!

I checked my texts from a day earlier and someone had texted me from the tour asking to change the date/time. I had no idea. They couldn't have called me and told me not to go there and wait? They offered to refund my money as a "goodwill gesture." Seriously?

Our day was planned around this tour. This is truly awful customer service. We waited and wasted a day.

We would have booked a different tour.Now I am trying to contact customer service and that is a battle as well.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of viator tour booking. Viator needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned viator tour booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Viator.

Had an Experience with Viator?

Comments

ViatorSocialTeam
Viator Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.Unfortunately, with the information given here we are not able to find your reservation.

With that in mind, we are only able to make generalized comments.

Please note that Viator is a Tour Broker, meaning that the tours are individually operated by their Tour Operators. If the Tour Operator contacted you directly concerning your reservation, we may not have known about the issue until after it was brought up to us for your refund.

As you were unable to attend the tour, our agents obviously messaged to let you know that we would be able to extend a full refund at this time.

We apologize for any inconvenience the situation may have caused, but we do hope this information helps.If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.