Having booked a sedan with Viator to take me from Washington Dulles Airport to Alexandria VA, I was told to ring them after I had cleared immigration & customs and exited the airport building. This I did and the company responded that it had been over an hour since my plane had landed and the driver had left!

I would therefore have to book and pay again for him to return! I refused to do this and have never got a response from Viator to my emails requesting a refund of $80.00.

Hence, my advice is never to use Viator for anything. It is a Trip Advisor company and therefore have no faith in the latter either.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of viator customer care. Viator needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned viator customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Viator.

Comments

Gainesville, Florida, United States #1242054

same thing happened to me=dont even bother to deal with Viator for refund-just dispute the charge with your credit card-they will find a way to refund you

ViatorSocialTeam
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1240575
Viator Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, the details provided here are not enough for us to be able to find your booking and see what happened with your response.

If you still require assistance, please feel free to write to SocialTeam@viator.com and include the details of your experience, and your booking number so we can assist you further.

All the Best,