We books a fly day trip from the uk for Viator to collect us at our hotel in New York and take us to the fall by air .cost almost £1000 for 2 of us It all started to go wrong before we even left the uk , you are given a tel number to ring in USA ( expensive ) before you leave , I rang got voice mail they never returned call , so sent 2 e mails again no response , so rang again , got a lady who just to,d me that We would be picked up at 4.50am , and take to airport etc , now as we had been given no details , at all I presumed it would be a tour guide , it wasn't m just a tax driver who didn't even know which airport in New York to take us to , after a lot us discussion , she rang her controller m for them to cat act whomever booked the taxing to ask them ( Also there was another couple at our hotel going on same trip , lady in wheelchair , who also had no details ) . We arrive at JFK , go to Delta desk who scan our passports and give us boarding passes to buffalo , ( note Delta airlines ) , we arrive , and again we expect to be met by a tour guide , but no after a lot of walking around , we find a taxi driver who had been dispatched to pick up , and take us to the falls .

And pick us back up later . We then go to the maid of the mist which we had paid for , in uk , show them the limited imformation , who say they have no payment or even which company it's been arrange with ( which our Viator also havnt put on our info ) . Now the best bit when the taxing takes us back to the airport for flight to New York , we go and try to get boarding passes , at obviously the Delta desk , NO we are not booked on at all , we have to get back to New York , they say they only have seats in first class and would cost us $1400 EACH . They suggest another airline Called Jet Blue , might have cheaper seats , so we go to jet Blue , who yes they do and charge us $302 EACH , only when they say the flight time does it click with me it was exactly the same time as we were told ( in the very limited information we got from Viator ) I asked could they check were we already booked to go back with their airline , and yes we were , so , we had been booked out with Delta , and back with JET Blue , BUT no one at Viator had told us that , and when we finally get back to JFk , agai no driver visible , no one holding up a sign with your name on it , and couldn't find anyone at such a busy airport , so had to pay another $70 dollars to get back to our hotel .

In short I you think that booking Viator , your going to get any form of customers service our even a tour guide , for your near £1000 forget it , and have you ever tried to make a complaint to this company , I have even logged into them and registered , password the lot , you try to find a way to make a Copland it's impossible . It is the most disgusting treatment of any customer imaginable ,and I am certainly going to send this senaio to all the British press when I return from holiday , in the hope of saving someone else , teh pure stress and upset they have caused my wife and myself , in 4 weeks time ( we are touring the USA , and this thankfully is the only part we had hooked via Viator , they should remname to Viaolator , disgusting company

Product or Service Mentioned: Viator Tour.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 20, 2017.

Comments