4.0

I bought 7 tours for a total of $500 and asked for mileage to be awarded. I did not understand or read anywhere in the information, that I had to buy all of the tours at once.

So I lost out on mileage credit from United Airlines, Inc. These mileage points add up and make it possible for me to travel more frequently, thus signing up for trips on Viator. They would not budge, even though some of the trips were recently added after signing up for the first 3. This is unfair and I will remember this the next time I want to take a trip.

I think that Viator should give me credit for the 500 mileage, and treat the customer as king. I could have used Slovenian Explorer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with tours and stated that there is a room for improvement of no mileage credit. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of mileageplus program and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Viator needs to "allow me to have my 500 mileage points via united airlines nfu94685" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mileageplus program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Viator.

Comments